[Blueboard] CALL FOR PAPERS: "The Study of Southeast Asia Today: A Dialogue at NUS"

acas at admu.edu.ph acas at admu.edu.ph
Wed Mar 6 16:15:26 PHT 2013

It is our greatest pleasure to invite all members of your institution
to submit abstracts for the upcoming forum entitled "The Study of
Southeast Asia Today: A Dialogue at NUS".

It would be greatly appreciated if you could kindly disseminate this
Call for Papers across your institution.

Kindly refer to the poster below and the attached PDF document for
further information.

[cid:965291203 at 26022013-1725]

For any enquires about the forum, kindly contact Mr Marcel Bandur
(marcel at nus.edu.sg<mailto:marcel at nus.edu.sg>).

We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts!

Many thanks and warmest regards,

Marcel BANDUR:: Graduate Research Administrative Assistant:: Dean's
Office:: International Relations and Special Duties Division:: Faculty
  of Arts and Social Sciences:: National University of Singapore:: The
  Shaw Foundation Building, Block AS7 Level 6:: 5 Arts Link::
Singapore  117570
Tel +65-65167832:: Fax +65-67766010:: marcel.bandur at nus.edu.sg::
www.fas.nus.edu.sg

Save a tree. Please print this email only if necessary.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CDFFDA.A65D7AF0]

--
Lydia N. Yu-Jose, Ph.D.
Executive Director

Ateneo Center for Asian Studies
2/F Ricardo & Dr. Rosita Leong Hall,
Loyola Heights, Quezon City, 1108
Tel: (632) 426-6001 loc. 5285/5286; (632) 926-4202
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 1:00-5:00 pm
Email: acas at admu.edu.ph