[Blueboard] Ignatian Retreats for Seniors

LS Office of Campus Ministry ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Wed Mar 6 02:56:19 PHT 2013

"Our only desire and our one choice should be this:
I want and I choose what better leads
to God?s deepening his life in me."

		--St. Ignatius as paraphrased by David L. Fleming, SJ

Please join us in praying for the 193 Seniors
who will make their Ignatian Retreat this month.

May they be blessed with a safe journey
and with truly grace-filled days of silence and prayer.

8-Day Retreat (34 Seniors)
March 6-15
Baguio City
Retreat Team:
Fr. Asandas Balchand, SJ
Arvin Basa, Mark Calano, Robbie Paraan, SJ & Michelle Severino

5-Day Retreat (86 Seniors)
March 6-12
Baguio City
Retreat Team:
Sr. Bubbles Bandojo, RC, Fr. Nono Levosada, SJ,
Fr Venancio Pereira, SJ & Fr. Frank Savadera, SJ
Luz Bernardo, Riza Carasig, Eda Castillo, Edmark Chinor,
Minda Evalle, Sr. Reylie de Guzman,RC, Tina Igma,
Sr. Malen Java, RC, Tessa Rosana & Rina Simpas

3-Day Retreat (37 Seniors)
March 8-11
Tagaytay City
Retreat Team:
Fr. Roy Ragas, SJ & Fr. Boboy Silerio, SJ
Jason Brasileno, Joey Mercado, Weyms Sanchez, SJ & JP Villanueva

3-Day Retreat (36 Seniors)
March 11-14
Tagaytay City
Retreat Team:
Fr. Jordan Orbe, SJ
Mark Gotidoc, Armie Nunez & Cholo Santos

--
LS Office of Campus Ministry
Room 109 MVP Center
Email:  ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph