[Blueboard] lenten reco

Center for Ignatian Spirituality Philippines cisphil at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 11:44:44 PHT 2013

Please Post!!

The Center for Ignatian Spirituality is happy to announce the offering
of Lenten Recollection to be given by Fr. Victor R. Baltazar, SJ, CIS
Executive Director:

A whole-day Lenten Recollection on March 9, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 5:00
PM: "Ars Morendi: The 'Art of Dying Well.'"

 What does our faith teach about "dying to self" especially in this
season of Lent?  How does "dying to self" prepare us to embrace the
new life that our Lord offers us at Easter time?

Venue will be at Seminar Room 2, Center for Family Ministries, Ateneo
de Manila University Campus, Loyola Heights, Quezon City.

*Help spread the word! Tweet, Plurk, and blog about this!*

****

For inquiries, cost and reservations kindly call (02)4264250-51 and look
for Ms. Ruby Alvarez or Ms. Joy Drilon-Panti or visit us at the *Center for
Ignatian Spirituality Office*, Seminary Road, Ateneo de Manila Campus,
Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City.

--

Center for Ignatian Spirituality

Spiritual Pastoral Center, Seminary Road
Ateneo de Manila Campus
Loyola Heights, 1108 Quezon City
Tel. No. 4264250-51

www.cisphil.org