[Blueboard] Invitation to Yapak Natin: Tsinelas Walk on August 11, Sunday

Harvey Keh harveykeh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 13:47:46 PHT 2013

As part of our commemoration of the 1st Death Anniversary of the late DILG
Sec. Jesse Robredo, the Ateneo de Manila University-School of Government
and the Kaya Natin! Movement for Good Governance and Ethical Leadership
together with its partner institutions and organizations will be holding
Yapak Natin: A Tsinelas Walk for Good Governance this coming August 11,
2013 (Sunday), 5am to 8am at the Quezon Memorial Circle, Quezon City.
Registration is free of charge. Participants are requested to wear slippers
during the activity.

This is also part of the Ateneo de Manila University's efforts to continue
to promote the legacy and leadership of the late DILG Secretary who was
recently a recipient of the University's Government Service Award.

We would like to request members of the Ateneo de Manila University
community to join us for this event and to also encourage students to take
part in this activity.

To register, please contact Caroline Javier or Sab Arcinue at (02) 990-3282
or send an email to carolinetarajavier at gmail.com

--
*Visit my blog at : **http://harveykeh.w* <http://harveykeh.blogspot.com>*
ordpress.com