[Blueboard] Manila Observatory Brownbag Thursdays 11-12: You bring your lunch, we'll serve the science!

amdortiz at observatory.ph amdortiz at observatory.ph
Sat Jul 27 17:46:53 PHT 2013

Good day!

The Manila Observatory would like to invite Ateneo faculty, staff and
students to join us for brownbag lunch seminars on Thursdays from 11
am -
12 noon at the Klima room (2nd floor) of the Manila Observatory.

This is an opportunity to learn more about the work of our researchers
and scientists in an informal session where audience members can
actively participate and engage in a discussion with the speaker.

On Thursday, August 1, we will have Ms. Melliza Cruz from the Air
Quality Dynamics research program talk about "Monitoring and Source
Apportionment for Particulate Matter Pollution in Six Asian Cities",
of which research from our very own scientists at MO contributed to an
Asian assessment of air quality
(http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781439862254).

You bring your lunch, we'll serve the science!

Pass on to anyone who might be interested in joining us!
Hope to see you soon!

For any questions, contact Monica Ortiz, amdortiz at observatory.ph

The Manila Observatory
www.observatory.ph