[Blueboard] WORLD YOUTH DAY CELEBRATION July 27-28

COMCEN comcen at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jul 26 16:23:13 PHT 2013

We wish to inform the University Community that the Roman Catholic Diocese of Cubao will be hosting the local celebration of the 28th World Youth Day on July 27-28, Saturday to Sunday, at Blue Eagle Gym.
Dubbed as WYD2013 From Rio to Cubao, the event will simulate the celebration of the actual World Youth Day in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The event will start with a pilgrim walk on 27 July, 2:00pm from the Parish of the Holy Spirit, UP Diliman to the Blue Eagle Gym (passing through Katipunan Ave). The main program, #WYDRioToCubao, will be held overnight at the Blue Eagle Gym. The Diocese of Cubao is expecting roughly 4,000 participants from all-over the Philippines.

We would like to encourage everyone to plan your trips around the Katipunan area ahead of time to avoid inconvenience.

For more information on the #WYDRioToCubao Program, you may visit their website http://goo.gl/XaRfPC

Thank you

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8609 (20130725) __________

http://www.eset.com