[Blueboard] Please pray

cka at mathsci.math.admu.edu.ph cka at mathsci.math.admu.edu.ph
Thu Jul 18 06:34:48 PHT 2013

Please pray for the repose of the soul of ARSENIO J. VISTRO, father of
Catherine (BS 1984), Professor at the Mathematics Department, Mary Ann
(BS 1980), former faculty of the Management Engineering Program,
Roland (HS 1979) and Danilo (HS 1983), father-in-law of Darwin Yu,
Acting Dean of the JGSOM, and grandfather of Rebecca Georgia (3 BS
Math), who joined our Creator on July 16, 2013 at the age of 83.

His remains lie in state at the Loyola Memorial Park Marikina from
noon of July 18 until July 19, and then at the Our Lady of Fatima
Parish Church, Las Piñas City from July 20 until noon of July 21, 2013.

There will be mass by Fr. Bienvenido F. Nebres, S.J. at 8:00 pm today
at Loyola Memorial Park Marikina.