[Blueboard] Board Game Day, Friday, 12 July 2013, 12:30 pm to 7:30 pm

Vernon R. Totanes vtotanes at ateneo.edu
Thu Jul 11 10:30:13 PHT 2013

The Rizal Library, in partnership with Boardwalk of The BookBench, STACS,
and Gaming Library, invites the Ateneo community to its second Board Game
Day to be held this at the 5/F Study Hall of the New Library.

We will be launching our Board Game Collection, with games recommended by
students and faculty, during this event. Volunteers will be present during
the event to teach game mechanics. Admission is free. You may confirm your
attendance through this link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/193836074109678/.

[image: Inline image 2]