[Blueboard] REVISED ROADSHOW SCHEDULE CY 2013-2014

hrmo at admu.edu.ph hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Thu Jul 4 17:41:07 PHT 2013

MEMO TO          :          Lacson and Lacson Insurance Members

F R O M          :          Edna P. Franco, PhD
                             Acting Director

RE               :          HEALTH CARE PROGRAM ORIENTATION
                             AND ROADSHOW SCHEDULE CY 2013-2014

Consistent with what we have done in previous years, the Human
Resources Management Office together with the representatives of
Lacson and Lacson Insurance Brokers, Inc. will be conducting a
roadshow presentation to orient all members regarding the features and
benefits of our health care plan.

We encourage all members to attend.  The revised roadshow schedule is
attached for easy reference.

Thank you.

/kes

HRMO - Care, Service and Solutions @WORK!