[Blueboard] Access to Emerging Markets Information Service (EMIS) and Oriana Databases

Karryl Kim A. Sagun ksagun at ateneo.edu
Wed Jul 3 18:40:25 PHT 2013

The Rizal Library is pleased to announce that members of the Loyola Schools
community may now use *Emerging Markets Information Service (EMIS)*, a
business and economic research database. We have also renewed our
subscription to* Oriana*, which has been available since August 2012, and
will be accessible until July 2014. Please note that EMIS provides access
to research reports from Euromonitor, and it is for this reason that we
have not renewed our subscription to Euromonitor.

EMIS and Oriana may be accessed by clicking on the links below or through
the Rizal Library's list of databases (
http://rizal.lib.admu.edu.ph/onlinesources.asp?onlineID=7). We are
currently working on providing off campus access to these databases through
EBSCOHost. Training sessions for interested users will be scheduled during
the next few weeks.

*EMIS Asia-Pacific*
http://site.securities.com/php/emiscom/registered

Covers 16 key emerging markets delivering over 538,000 listed and private
company profiles or financials, premium research reports, local
multi-source news, macroeconomic data and statistics from primary sources,
and forecasts for 146 sectors. Includes downloadable reports from multiple
sources, including DNB, Euromonitor, and Oxford Economics. Access the user
guide here: http://site.securities.com/emis_user_guide.html

*Oriana: Company information across the Asia-Pacific region*
http://oriana.bvdinfo.com/ip

Contains comprehensive information on over 15 million companies in 45
countries across the Asia-Pacific region. You can use it to research
individual companies and find companies with specific profiles and analyse
them. Access the user guide here: http://goo.gl/0s4d4

Please do not hesitate ton contact me or any library staff should you need
further assistance.

Regards,
--
Karryl Kim A Sagun
Assistant to the Director for Special Programs & Events

http://rizal.lib.admu.edu.ph