[Blueboard] UAAP Season 76 Men's Basketball Game Ticket Selling - ATENEO vs DLSU game

Rodelio C. Cubos rcubos at ateneo.edu
Tue Jul 2 17:14:25 PHT 2013

To:  Ateneo Community,

UAAP Tickets for *ATENEO vs DLSU* Game on Sunday, July 7 will be available
for sale on Thursday, July 4, 2013 at the Blue Eagle Gym Ticket Booth.

1.            Please follow selling day mentioned above.  Numbers for the
ticket selling will

be distributed starting 7:00 AM in the Blue Eagle Gym Ticket Booth.

a.       Proper Identification must be provided.

b.       Only Grade School/High School students, parent representing
child, faculty
and staff; Alumni of Ateneo de *Manila* University; Ateneo Professional
Schools students, faculty and staff; Central Administration Staff may avail
of the tickets.

2.       Be sure to be in your designated seats by 6:00 PM.  Ticket selling
will commence at exactly 7:00 PM.

a.       Strictly NO PROXY even in the line.

b.       Present your I.D. along with your number.  Please use the same

          I.D. you presented to get the number.

**  LOYOLA SCHOOLS students, graduate students, faculty and staff ticket
selling will be handled by the COLLEGE ATHLETICS OFFICE.*

Please be guided accordingly.

Thank you.