[Blueboard] Loyola Schools Community Blessing of June and July birthday celebrants

joey mercado joeymercado1770 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 15:24:30 PHT 2013

To: Loyola Schools Community

Let us celebrate in thanksgiving the gift of life of our June and July  birthday celebrants with a mass (Eucharistic Celebration) on:

Date: July 10, 2013 Wednesday
Time: 12nn
Venue: College Chapel
Presider: Rev. Fr. James O'Donnell, S.J.

We invite all June and July Birthday celebrants (Faculty, Administrators, Non-Teaching and Maintenance Staff) to this community event.

"Towards building an Ateneo Community centered in Christ's Love"