[Blueboard] REMINDER: Pls. Change Email Password to Access BLUE EAGLE MAIL

Sandra Alarcon-Lovenia slovenia at ateneo.edu
Thu Feb 28 16:53:55 PHT 2013

*To all mail.ateneo.edu users:*

As we have informed the community, we will have our *new email system* in
place starting *TOMORROW, MARCH 1, 2013.* Make sure that you have *changed
your password* in our current email system. The password you provide in
this process becomes your password for Blue Eagle Mail and WiFi
configuration (LSWLAN0). No password change, no access to Blue Eagle Mail.

The *old email system* will still be available for viewing your old
messages and other data. This can be accessed at *http://myportal.ateneo.edu
*. This will be available until April 30, 2013.

To CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD, login to our current email system (
http://mail.ateneo.edu), click on the "Password" icon (a lock) on the top
menu bar to access the password changing utility.

Please refer to http://bit.ly/blueeaglemail for related instructions.

For other questions, kindly contact our ITRMO helpdesk number at loc 4185.

---

Sandra Alarcon-Lovenia
Director, IT Resource Management Office
Ateneo de Manila University