[Blueboard] Music Album by Arnel Aquino, SJ - Coming Soon!

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Wed Feb 27 18:35:17 PHT 2013

/"I will direct my prayer to you, O Lord; in the morning you will hear
my voice, in the morning I will stand before you and see you." (Ps 5:4-5)/

This March, Fr. Arnel Aquino, SJ brings you *LAUDS 8*. Listen to the
familiar reflective songs played on keys which may accompany you in
times of solitude and searching for the Lord.

LAUDS is a production of the Jesuit Music Ministry of Jesuit
Communications.

Read more http://www.jescom.ph/?p=2085

Visit Jesuit Communications at www.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121

"Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM "
- Earl Shaof