[Blueboard] In your prayers: Mr. Carlos "Chuckie" A. Arellano (GS'53, HS'57, Col'61)

Hilda Kapauan Abola habola at ateneo.edu
Fri Feb 22 16:14:02 PHT 2013

To the Ateneo de Manila community:

In your prayers, please remember Mr. Carlos "Chuckie" A. Arellano (GS'53,
HS'57, Col'61), father of Otilio II "Noel" (GS'75, HS'79) & Idang, and
Cherry & Sylvain Mignon; brother of Dr. Ma. Lourdes "Honey" Arellano
Carandang (MA'70, former Faculty of the Psychology Department, Ateneo de
Manila University) and Deogracias "Deo" (HS'71); and grandfather of Carlos
Luis "Budz" (GS 2004, HS 2008, Col 2012).

Mr. Arellano joined our Creator on Wednesday, 20 February 2013, at the age
of 72.

The cremated remains is at Chapel C of the Christ the King Parish Church,
Greenmeadows Avenue, Quezon City. There will be Masses every night at 7:00
at Chapel C.

Interment will be on Sunday, 24 February 2013, after the 9:00 a.m. Mass.
Other details will be announced as soon as the office receives an update.

For inquiries and messages of condolence, please call Dr. Honey Carandang at
mobile number +63 917 628-5947 or the Christ the King Parish Church office
at telephone number (63-2) 638-4838.

Let us pray.
Heavenly Father, receive Thy son, Chuckie, in Thy loving and peaceful
embrace. Grant unto him eternal rest and Thy perpetual light. These we ask
in Jesus' name.

Office of University Development and Alumni Relations