[Blueboard] (Only 2 Slots Left!!!) Join the Feb 26, 2013, 1PM - 4PM, Blue Eagle Mail Workshop

Chino S. Rodriguez crodriguez at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 19 09:32:23 PHT 2013

*To the Ateneo Community,*

Thank you for your interest in our workshop! There only two more slots left
until workshop registration closes! Grab them now!

- - -

As we have informed the community earlier this semester, University
personnel will soon use Blue Eagle Mail - an upgraded Google-powered email
system for Ateneo de Manila University. We have heeded your requests for
larger inbox space (how does 25GB sound? :) ), larger attachment size (20
MB ought to be enough) and a prettier and easier to use interface. We even
added a calendar that syncs with your smart phone and a cloud-based office
suite to edit your documents.

As such, we are holding a 3-hour workshop that teaches us the basics of
Blue Eagle Mail for the first 25 participants to sign
up<https://docs.google.com/a/csrnet.info/forms/d/1iqZCvhda2z8ZRjRpbRbDwY9oM5AxsJQK2vUS0qlCiDM/viewform>
 on:

*D: *Feb 26, 2013
*T: *1PM - 4PM
*V: *CTC,313, beside School of Management

The workshop will discuss the following topics:

*Introduction to Blue Eagle Mail*
*Blue Eagle eMail*

   - eMail Settings
   - Sending and receiving emails
   - Chat and hangouts
   - Attachments (the usual way and the Google way)

*Docs and Drive*

   - Google Forms and other Google Docs
   - Collaborating on Files
   - Files on your desktop and cloud

*Calendar*

   - Creating Schedules
   - Collaborating and sharing schedules
   - Inviting participants to a meeting

We will hold other training workshops for participants beyond the first 25
who sign-up, if demand requires. Also, do note that answering this sign-up
sheet means you are joining the workshop.

Kindly fill up this
form<https://docs.google.com/a/csrnet.info/forms/d/1iqZCvhda2z8ZRjRpbRbDwY9oM5AxsJQK2vUS0qlCiDM/viewform>
confirm your attendance.

See you then.