[Blueboard] Brewing the Ignatian Spirit on Feb. 19, 12nn-1:30pm

LS Office of Campus Ministry ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Thu Feb 14 07:44:16 PHT 2013

The LS Office of Campus Ministry is inviting Loyola Schools
Administrators, Faculty and Professionals to:

"Brewing the Ignatian Spirit" with Fr. Arnel Aquino, SJ

"Our only desire and our one choice in life is this: I want and I
choose what better leads to God?s deepening life in me." - Tantum
Quantum, Indifference & Magis (Principle & Foundation: Spiritual
Exercises #23)

On February 19, 2013 (Tuesday)
from 12:00nn to 1:30pm
at Faber Hall.

Lunch and coffee will be served.

RSVP on or before February 15, 2013 (Friday) for food reservation by
emailing us at ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph or rdeguzman at ateneo.edu or calling
us at 4266001 local 5161.

--
LS Office of Campus Ministry