[Blueboard] Labaw Donggon: Lights and Sound

mvilches at ateneo.edu mvilches at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 12 13:41:21 PHT 2013

Color, dance, movement, grace, music, and agility in a stage play can
never be appreciated without lights and sound. We thank Voltaire de
Jesus for the excellent lighting and sound system in Labaw Donggon.

Congratulations, All!

MARIA LUZ C. VILCHES, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dean, School of Humanities
Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights 1108, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone (632) 4266001, Ext. 5300, 5301
Telephone & Fax (632)4261042
http://www.ateneo.edu/soh

"I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
            -W.B. Yeats

Quoting mvilches at ateneo.edu: