[Blueboard] Message of thanks

inazareno at ateneo.edu inazareno at ateneo.edu
Tue Feb 12 08:41:17 PHT 2013

To the Ateneo Community,

Our family is truly grateful for the prayers and support during this
difficult time.

Angelo "Lito" Nazareno was laid to rest last Saturday, 9 Feb. 2013.
He lived a full life and has now embarked on his greatest adventure.

A mass for him will be held later this evening (Tuesday, Feb. 12, 6:30
PM) at the LS College Chapel located at the G/F of Gonzaga Building.

Let us pray.
Heavenly Father, receive Thy son Lito, in Thy loving and peaceful
embrace. Grant unto him eternal rest and Thy perpetual light. These we
ask in Jesus' name.

Sincerely,
Isabel Nazareno
Dept. of History
Ateneo de Manila University

To the members of GS'92, HS'67, HS'96, Col'71, Col'97, Col 2000, Col 2012
                                   MBA'78, MA 2006

In your prayers, please remember Mr. Angelo "Lito" Sison Nazareno
(HS'67, Col'71, MBA'78); husband of Nila Flora; father of Isabel
Consuelo "Isa" (Col'97, Instructor at the History Department of the
Ateneo de Manila University), Carlos Adrian "Naz" (GS'92, HS'96, Col
2000), Katharine (Col 2000, MA 2006), and Angelique (Col 2012); and
father-in-law of Allan Jay Halili (Col'97).

Mr. Nazareno joined our Creator on Sunday, 3 February 2013, at the age of 61.