[Blueboard] request for posting: HOLY WEEK TRIDUUM AT LST

Grace Oconer marygraceoconer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:46:23 PHT 2013

 Please Post....

2013 Holy Week Triduum at Loyola School of Theology

* *

* “REMAIN IN MY LOVE”:**JOURNEYING WITH CHRIST IN HIS PASSION AND
RESURRECTION IN THIS YEAR OF FAITH*

Date: *March 28 – 30, 2013 (Holy Thursday to Holy Saturday)***

Time:* 8:15am – 12 Noon***

Venue: *LST Cardinal Sin Center***

Retreat Master: *Fr. Ramon L. Bautista, S.J.*

*Spiritual Writer and Retreat Director, Former Novice Master of Sacred
Heart `         Jesuit* *Novitiate***

**Priests will be available for confessions for all 3 days

** A donation of P1,500 for the three days (or P500/day, if you will not
complete the triduum) will cover expenses including hand-outs and snacks.
Lunch reservations during the triduum can be made separately.

To ensure a prayerful atmosphere, we are limiting the number of
participants. Early payment to the LST Cashier or via deposit to our BPI
account is encouraged.

For reservations and other inquiries, contact

Roselyn M. Taray                                            Grace Oconer

4266430 to 35 local 3603                             09222387333

4266138
marygraceoconer at gmail.com

09275386274

rmtaray at gmail com                                      Marites Ingles

  09175267249

Malou Ordoñez
marites.ingles at gmail.com

4266430 to 35 local 3609