[Blueboard] 2013 Children?s On ? the ?Spot Poster ? Making Competition

gmamauag at ateneo.edu gmamauag at ateneo.edu
Mon Feb 11 08:24:43 PHT 2013

The Chemistry Department and The Philippine Federation of Chemistry
Societies (PFCS) will hold the 2013 Children?s On  ?  the  ?Spot
Poster  ?  Making Competition on the 11th of February 2013 (Monday) at
the MVP Roffdeck to coincide with the celebration of National
Chemistry Week. This activity, which aims to give young people an
early  exposure to science and elicit their understanding of the role
of chemistry in everyday life, is a cooperative effort of the PFCS and
several institutions nationwide.

The theme for the 2013 contest is  ?A Better Life with Chemistry?. It is
open to students, Grades 4  to 7, and will be held simultaneously in the
different participating institutions.

We cordially invite the Ateneo community to this event as we celebrate the
essential role of Chemistry in our everyday lives.

--
Gina B. Mamauag
Department of Chemistry