[Blueboard] Demise of Alejo C. Villanueva

Mary Ann F. Villanueva mfvillanueva at ateneo.edu
Mon Dec 16 08:38:36 PHT 2013

T H A N K   Y O U...

On behalf of my family, I would like to sincerely thank everyone in
our Loyola Schools community who have expressed their sympathies to
us. Your prayers and thoughts have been very comforting at our time of
sorrow.

Sincerely,
MARY ANN F. VILLANUEVA

post script
I regret sending this message of appreciation quite late. Thank you
for your understanding.

 The Loyola Schools community extends its sincere condolences to the family
 of Ms. Mary Ann F. Villanueva, School Psychologist of the LS Office of
 Guidance and Counseling, on the demise of her father,

 ALEJO C. VILLANUEVA,

 who passed away yesterday at the age of 88. Please pray for the repose of
 his soul.