[Blueboard] Request for Prayers

Annalyn P. Parayaoan aparayaoan at ateneo.edu
Fri Dec 13 09:01:42 PHT 2013

The Rizal Library would like to ask the Ateneo community to pray for
the family of Mrs. Anicia Y. Corpuz, Circulation Librarian, on the
demise of her father,

*Mr. PATROCINIO O. YALUNG*

who joined our Creator on December 12, 2013.

"It is the same way with the resurrection of the dead. Our earthly
bodies are planted in the ground when we die, but they will be raised
to live forever. Our bodies are buried in brokenness, but they will be
raised in glory. They are buried in weakness, but they will be raised
in strength. They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be
raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies,
there are also spiritual bodies."

1 Corinthians 15:42-57

*Annalyn P. Parayaoan*
Staff