[Blueboard] Call for Nomination

ampc-election at admu.edu.ph ampc-election at admu.edu.ph
Wed Dec 11 10:00:13 PHT 2013

TO: AMPC MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING (MIGS)

RE: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS

We are pleased to announce that the nomination for 2014 AMPC Election
is now open. The following positions will be vacant by March 2014.

Board of Directors (2 years term)
        Administrator (1 position)
        Faculty (1 position)
        Non-Teaching Staff (2 positions)
        Affiliate (1 position)
Audit and Inventory Committee (3 positions) - 1 year term
Election Committee (3 positions) - 1 year term

Click this link http://ampc.ateneo.net/main to access AMPC Website
  * List of Present Board and Committee Members -
http://bit.ly/PresentBoardMember
  * Qualification and Function of vacant positions -
http://bit.ly/QUALIFICATIONFORNOMINATION
  * Update Your Information -
http://bit.ly/ampcinfo
  * List of all Members in Good Standing -
http://bit.ly/MIGSlist

To nominate online, please click this link
http://bit.ly/Callfornomination. Members who do not have access online
can get a  hard copy at the front and back door of AMPC dining area
and to be submitted at the AMPC office on or before December 14, 2013.

We are counting on your support and participation in this coming
election. We are hoping for your thorough and conscientious decision
in choosing who will be elected into these important positions. The
success and progress of AMPC depends on YOUR precious votes.

                           ELECTION COMMITTEE 2013
           RODEL CRISOSTOMO        ARNOLD GARCIA        ARNEL HERNANDEZ