[Blueboard] Meaningful Christmas Giveaway from Pathways =)

Pathways Ateneo info.pathways at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 15:46:14 PHT 2013

Dear Pathways friends,

Christmas is just around the corner! *=)*

Are you looking for a meaningful giveaway for this coming Yuletide season?

Grab a bag of our Winning Brew and participate in the mission of Pathways
to prepare public high school students for college and build leaders from
the grassroots!

For only PhP 200, you'll get an aromatic 250-g Barako coffee specially
packed by our students in charming reusable bags, ready for giving.

To place orders, contact Abby at 426-6001 loc 4044 - 4049 or via email at
info.pathways at gmail.com

Please see the attached poster for details and more information on how you
can order our Christmas treat for you and your loved ones.

Help us spread the news! *=)*

--
Pathways helps deserving but marginalized public high school students get
the college education they deserve.

Pathways to Higher Education
Ateneo de Manila University
Tel. 426.6001 loc 4046 or 4048