[Blueboard] Mass for Hope and Courage on December 5, Thursday

LS Office of Campus Ministry ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Tue Dec 3 11:44:40 PHT 2013

MASS FOR HOPE AND COURAGE

Thursday, 5 December
12:00 Noon
College Chapel

CELEBRANT:  Fr. Bienvenido F. Nebres, S.J.
HOMILIST:   Rev. Ernald Andal, S.J.
Response:   Dan Remo (Sanggunian President)

We pray for all the victims of typhoon Yolanda among members of the
Loyola Schools community and have suffered loss of loved ones.

We also pray in thanksgiving for the kindness and generosity of
everyone in the Loyola Schools Community and in the University.

--
LS Office of Campus Ministry
Room 109 MVP Center
Email:  ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph