[Blueboard] Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of Mary on December 9, Monday

LS Office of Campus Ministry ls_cmo at admu.edu.ph
Tue Dec 3 08:32:16 PHT 2013

To celebrate the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of Mary, the
Loyola Schools community will have the following activities:

1.   Novena Masses at the College Chapel:
      November 26, Tuesday to December 6, Friday

2.   December 9, Monday at the Church of the Gesu
      9:15 am 	Recitation of the Most Holy Rosary
      9:45 am 	Mass

      Presider and Homilist:	Fr. Luis S. David, SJ

We invite the LS Community to bring white roses to be offered to Our
Lady after Communion and we encourage the community to wear Blue and
White.

The 6:55 am and the 12nn masses at the College Chapel will be cancelled.

Thank you.

--
LS Office of Campus Ministry
Room 109 MVP Center