[Blueboard] Announcement of official business hours

Ateneo University Press unipress at admu.edu.ph
Mon Dec 2 14:42:28 PHT 2013

This is to inform the community that the official selling hours of the
University Press at its Bellarmine store is from 8 am to 5 pm. The store
is closed during lunch break at 12 noon until 1 pm. We are open
Mondays-Fridays.

Our satellite store at the LS Bookstore at the Ground Floor MVP Building
is also open from 8 am to 5 pm with no lunch break. You can visit us
here Mondays-Saturdays.

We hope that these official hours will help you plan your visit to our
stores.