[Blueboard] Ateneo Center for Psychological and Educational Assessment

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Fri Sep 28 15:43:08 PHT 2012

Memo to:  The University Community

Subject:      Ateneo Center for Psychological and Educational Assessment

After 52 years of serving the University and its clients, the Ateneo Center
for Psychological and Educational Assessment (ACESS) will cease operations
by 30 September 2012, as part of the University's efforts to consolidate and
align the activities of its various Centers.  Along this line, the
Department of Psychology will provide the range of services currently
offered by ACESS. The Fr Jaime C Bulatao SJ Center for Psychology Services
(Bu Center) shall provide clinical assessment and administer graduate-level
admission tests; and the Ateneo Center for Organization Research and
Development (CORD) shall offer assessment and services related to human
resource management.

On behalf of the Ateneo de Manila, I would like to thank Ms Ana Maria T
Guerrero, Ms Ma Aurora B Bulatao, and the team of psychologists and staff
for their dedicated service.

I request your usual support as we undertake this transition.

For your information and guidance.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ