[Blueboard] MVP

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Tue Sep 25 15:13:57 PHT 2012

Memo to:       The University Community

Subject:          MVP

In a letter dated 21 September 2012, Mr Manuel V Pangilinan informed me of
his decision for "complete and final disengagement from the Ateneo" on
account of the document "The Golden Mean in Mining: Talking Points" issued
by the Society of Jesus Social Apostolate. Jesuit Provincial Fr Jose Magadia
SJ has shared these talking points with our Jesuit ministries for study and
discussion.

As we accept this decision with sadness, we honor it with profound respect.
Through the years, MVP's presence and support in various capacities have
helped the Ateneo achieve its mission and deepen its identity. Let us
continue to accord him the gratitude and respect he deserves as an
exceptional alumnus and leader.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ