[Blueboard] AGS Fiesta 2012

genriquez at ateneo.edu genriquez at ateneo.edu
Fri Sep 21 13:39:17 PHT 2012

Dear Friends,

Our community will once again commemorate the Feast of the Holy
Guardian Angels from 27 to 29 September 2012. Billed, “Anghel Para
Sa Kapwa Ko, Atenistang Totoo”, the fiesta becomes not only an
ideal opportunity to celebrate this deep and proud tradition with
families and with the rest of the community. More importantly, the
proceeds of the fiesta will go to the support of the Ateneo de Manila
Grade School Bigay Puso project beneficiaries.

As we excitedly anticipate the coming of this big event, we wish to
provide you with a FIESTA REMINDERS that we hope can serve as guide as
you celebrate this important occasion with us.

PARKING DURING THE SALU – SALO

For the days of the salu – salo, 27 – 29 September 2012, parking at
North West Car Park (between Gate 3 and Miriam College) and on
Saturday, 29 September 2012 at the Ateneo High School Parking lot will
be allowed. All chauffeur – driven vehicles are instructed to proceed
to these areas after dropping off their passengers.

RESERVED PARKING AREAS FOR AGS FACULTY

  Aside from the faculty and staff parking area at Irwin, P2 and five
(5) slots in P1 are reserved parking areas for AGS faculty and staff
from 24 to 29 September 2012.

TRAFFIC AND SECURITY BEFORE AND DURING THE FAIR

It would be helpful for us to anticipate heavy traffic, due mainly to
the closure of the AGS Inner Driveway from 22 to 30 September 2012. We
expect an increased volume of vehicles.

INGRESS OF RIDES AND REROUTING STARTING 22 SEPTEMBER 2012

Beginning 22 September 2012, the AGS Inner Driveway and its parallel
road will be closed to vehicular traffic for the ingress of the fiesta
rides.

We feel that your presence and support manifested in a number of ways
would appropriate the thrust of this year’s fiesta. May we all have a
fruitful feast.

Sincerely,

AGS FIESTA COMMITTEE 2012