[Blueboard] PHERNet - Presentation of Projects, 19 September 2012

Djoanna Paula C. Andres dandres at ateneo.edu
Tue Sep 11 09:24:29 PHT 2012

We will be having the PHERNet Presentations by themes/teams this Wed, 19
Sept from 3-5PM at the VP's Conference Room.
There will be a 10 minutes per presentation and 5 minutes for questions.
Here is the order:
1. History – c/o Francis Gealogo
2. Philosophy – Guss Rodriguez and Momok Barbaza
3. Filipino – Vim Yapan and Jay Jacobo
4. Modeling – Gemma Narisma, Jon Fernandez and Earl Juanico
5. Economics – Lina Tan
6. Environment – Marge Lavides, Sev Salmo, Hendrik Freitag
After the presentations, we will have 15-20 minutes discussion for Years
2 and 3. We will also update you on the meeting with Dr. Tayag last 30 Aug.
We will continue with the presentations in October.

Thank you.

--
Djoanna Paula C. Andres
Office Staff