[Blueboard] 2012 Annual Staff Excellence Awards

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Mon Sep 10 15:17:26 PHT 2012

MEMO TO:   University Community

SUBJECT:    2012 Annual Staff Excellence Awards

As our way of recognizing excellence in our service in the Ateneo, I am
pleased to announce that nominations may now be made for the Staff
Excellence Awards for non-teaching and maintenance personnel.

Any member of the University Community may submit nomination(s) stating the
reasons in accordance with the attached criteria approved for the Awards.

To ensure proper screening of nominees for Staff Excellence Awards for
non-teaching and maintenance personnel, nominations must be sent to the
respective Office of the Unit Head of the nominees.

All Unit Heads, in turn, are requested to submit the pre-screened
nominations to the Human Resources Management Office, or send them by email
to hrmo at admu.edu.ph not later than Monday, 24 September 2012.

Beginning this year, I am tasking the Screening Committee for the Awards for
Non-Teaching Personnel to implement the Hall of Fame Awards, as approved by
the Board of Trustees in its regular meeting on May 5, 2012. The guidelines
are attached herewith.

Awarding ceremonies will be held on Tuesday, 11 December 2012 at 5:00 P.M.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the friends and alumni of the
University who make the Awards possible through their generous and untiring
benefaction.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ