[Blueboard] Update on the University Sidewalk Improvement Project

UPPA uppa at admu.edu.ph
Thu Sep 6 09:59:13 PHT 2012

Memo To             :    The University Community

Subject                 :    Update on the University Sidewalk Improvement Project

Here are some updates on the ongoing Sidewalk Improvement Project.

We havecompleted 75% of work at the North, South, and West areas of the Bellarmine perimeter.  Target date of completion is on 9 of September 2012.

Excavation and base preparation is ongoing on sidewalk areas of Cervini fieldall the way to the Upper East Carpark this weekend. Expected date of completion is on 16 September 2012.

Starting next week we will be working on sidewalk areas of Diversion road to the back of Faura Hall.

If you have any concerns please coordinate with Engr. Ronald S. Santos of the Facilities Management Office. You may contact him at local 4108, mobile no. 09333383829, or email rssantos at ateneo.edu.

Thank you.

Facilities Management Office

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7450 (20120905) __________