[Blueboard] Call for Applications-SEASREP Grants 2013-2014

acas at admu.edu.ph acas at admu.edu.ph
Wed Sep 5 13:22:24 PHT 2012

Dear Friends,

I am pleased to inform you that the SEASREP Foundation is now calling for
applications for our grants program for the year 2013-2014 for language
training and postgraduate study for M.A. or Ph.D. graduate students in the
social sciences, humanities and the arts. Please see attached grants
announcement for details.

We will start accepting applications on 2 October 2012. The deadline for
applications is 19 December 2012. You may download the application
guidelines, instructions, and application forms from our web site
www.seasrepfoundation.org.

Kindly disseminate the information to your colleagues and students.

Thank you.

Yours truly,

Imelda Adante
Program Officer

The SEASREP Foundation
Unit 612-613 Residencia de Regina
94 Xavierville Avenue
Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108
Philippines
Tel. No. 	632-7090854
Fax No. 	632-7090891
E-mail:	grants at seasrepfoundation.org
Website:	www.seasrepfoundation.org

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Lydia N. Yu-Jose, Ph.D.
Executive Director

Ateneo Center for Asian Studies
2/F Ricardo & Dr. Rosita Leong Hall,
Loyola Heights, Quezon City, 1108
Tel: (632) 426-6001 loc. 5285/5286; (632) 926-4202
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 1:00-5:00 pm
Email: acas at admu.edu.ph