[Blueboard] Tutoring for Parents Workshop

bulataoctr at admu.edu.ph bulataoctr at admu.edu.ph
Wed Sep 5 10:54:56 PHT 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day! We at the Ateneo de Manila University Fr. Jaime Bulatao, SJ
Center for Psychology Services are launching our new series of
workshops. We feel that this particular one may be of interest to
parents of pupils studying in your institution. The title of the
workshop is Tutoring 101 for Parents. It will be held on September 22,
2012. We would greatly appreciate if you disseminated the information
through your appropriate channels. Should you so prefer, we could send
hard copies of the flyer to your school as well. Thank you for what we
hope will be your kind consideration. We look forward to working with
you in the future.

Sincerely,

Karina Therese G. Fernandez, PhD
Executive Director
Fr. Jaime C. Bulatao, SJ Center for Psychology Services
Ateneo de Manila University
02-4266001 loc.5268

please click the link below for more info.:
http://www.ateneo.edu/upp/docs/Tutoring_for_Parents_Workshop-1.jpg