[Blueboard] Remembering Gerry Rixhon

Dept. of Socio-Anthro socio at admu.edu.ph
Mon Sep 3 15:08:43 PHT 2012

To all the friends and colleagues of GERRY RIXHON,

We would like to inform you that Gerry has peacefully joined our
Creator on the morning of 1 September 2012. The funeral mass was held
at 8 am today, 3 September, in Loyola Memorial Chapels, Guadalupe.
Please remember him in your prayers.

We will surely miss Gerry. He was a great and inspiring teacher, a
very dedicated faculty member, a social mover, a community builder, a
peace maker, a champion of Muslim rights and culture, and he always
brought us Belgian chocolates.

If you would like to express your condolences to the family, please
send them to his spouse, Fely Consignado-Rixhon (fely.rixhon at pcpd.ph).

MABUHAY KA,  GERRY!  MABUHAY ANG ANTROPOLOHIYA!!!

DEPARTMENT OF SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROPOLOGY
Ateneo de Manila University
School of Social Sciences
Loyola Schools