[Blueboard] FINAL LIST OF AWARDEES FOR 35th USA YEAR 2012

hrmo at admu.edu.ph hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Tue Oct 30 18:04:57 PHT 2012

MEMO TO          :        The University Community

FROM             :        TOMAS L. TESTA IV
                           Officer-in-Charge

RE               :        FINAL LIST OF AWARDEES FOR 35th USA YEAR 2012

We are pleased to announce the final list of awardees for this year's
University Service Awards which will be held on 22 November 2012, at
the High School Covered Courts.  Similar lists were given to your
respective unit representatives to the USA Committee.

We congratulate all our awardees for their dedication and contribution
in the mission of the University!

HRMO - Care, Service and Solutions @WORK!

---------

Human Resources Management Office