[Blueboard] 35th UNIVERSITY SERVICE AWARDS FOR YEAR 2012

hrmo at admu.edu.ph hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Thu Oct 25 08:50:49 PHT 2012

MEMO TO          :         The University Community

SUBJECT          :         35th UNIVERSITY SERVICE AWARDS FOR YEAR 2012

The Ateneo de Manila University will honor its personnel in a special
way for loyal service

on:     Thursday, 22 November  2012 - University Service Awards for Year 2012
         3:00 p.m. to  5:00 p.m., High School Covered Courts
         (Main Awarding Ceremony for 5 to 45 years of service;
         No. of Awardees: 353)

                                    and

on:     Friday, 23  November 2012 - Presidential Luncheon, 11:00 a.m. to
         2:00 pm., Grade School Auditorium (Presidential Luncheon for awardees
         with 25 years of service and above; No. of Awardees: 40)

I am inviting all administrative officers, professionals, faculty,
non-teaching and maintenance personnel to attend the awarding
ceremonies on Thursday, 22 November 2012 at 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.  I am
also requesting Unit Heads to adjust class and work schedules
accordingly.

Thank you.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ
President