[Blueboard] We have a new Cardinal!

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Wed Oct 24 20:05:27 PHT 2012

*
We at Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc., wish to express our joy
and gratitude to the Lord and to the Holy Father for choosing Archbishop
Luis Antonio "Chito" Gokim-Tagle, DD, STD to be numbered among the
College of Cardinals.

May the Lord be glorified in this new pastoral mission as a close
cooperator of the Supreme Pontiff.

Congratulations to the new Cardinal!  Mabuhay po kayo!
*
*
Cardinal-elect Chito Tagle *hosts Jesuit Communications' (JesCom) TV
show entitled */"The Word Exposed,"/* a program which enlightens viewers
on the message of the Sunday scriptures aired every Sunday on Studio 23
(5:00am to 6:00am), ANC (6:00am to 7:00am) and NBN 4 (7:30am to
8:30am).  He is also featured every Tuesday in JesCom's "/*Kape't
Pandasal"*/, a daily reflection and prayer show aired on Channel 2 at
4:55am.

/*"The Word Exposed"*/ received the *"Best Religious Program" *award
during the 32nd Catholic Mass Media Awards in 2010 and the USTv
Student's Choice Awards for *"Best Catholic Program*" in January 2011.
*/"Kape't Pandasal"/* got the same honor from USTv Awards in 2010 .