[Blueboard] Request for Prayers

dsalamat at ateneo.edu dsalamat at ateneo.edu
Mon Oct 22 15:29:31 PHT 2012

We would like to ask the Ateneo Community to pray for the eternal
repose of the soul of Carmencita Cadeliña-Villaverde, who joined our
Creator last Friday, 19 October 2012. Mrs.  Cadeliña-Villaverde is the
mother of Dr. Mario Villlaverde, Associate Dean of the Ateneo School
of Government.

Her remains lie in state at 111 Cadeliña St. corner Quezon Avenue
Lucban, Quezon.

Interment will be on 27 October 2012, Saturday, after the 1:00 pm mass.

"Eternal rest grant unto Carmencita Cadeliña-Villaverde,
and let perpetual light
shine upon
her.  May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of
God, rest in peace."