[Blueboard] Image of Blessed Pedro Calungsod

joey mercado joeymercado1770 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 09:51:17 PHT 2012

This holy man fought to death for the law of his God and did not fear the words of the godless, for he was built on solid rock.
-Entrance Antiphon for One Martyr

Together with the entire Roman Catholic Church, the Ateneo de Manila Community celebrates the sainthood of Pedro Calungsod.

Everyone is invited to our Third Sunday Alumni Mass on 21 October 2012 at the Church of Gesu at 10:30 a.m. Our Mass presider and homilist is Fr. Catalino Arevalo, SJ.

We thank God for the gift of faith to the Filipino people. May we, especially our youth, be inspired to live our faith with faith and hope.