[Blueboard] Request for Prayers

ecabanlit at ateneo.edu ecabanlit at ateneo.edu
Wed Oct 17 10:03:41 PHT 2012

Please remember in your prayers SYLVIA MEDINA COQUILLA, sister of
Antonio G. “Tony” Medina, maintenance personnel of the Church of the
Gesu (OVPFT), who passed away last Sunday, 14 October 2012.

She is being waked at Sta. Rafaela Chapel, Kaingin II, Brgy. Pansol,
QC. Interment will be on Saturday, 20 October, 2:00 PM at the Barangka
Cemetery, Marikina.

Recquiscat in Pace.

"Those we hold closest to our hearts never truly leave us.  They live on in
the kindness they have shared and the love they have brought into our lives”.