[Blueboard] University OIC

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Mon Oct 15 10:40:53 PHT 2012

Memo to:        The University Community

Subject:           University OIC

I leave Manila on 16 October 2012 to:

*	attend the 10th All Ateneo Alumni Convention;
*	hold meetings with various alumni groups;
*	give a talk in the annual conference of the Society of Exploration
Geophysicists; and
*	take a break too.

The meetings will be held in Las Vegas, Vancouver, and New York.

Mr Jose F Santos, Treasurer and Vice President for Finance, will be
Officer-in-Charge from 16 October to 10 November 2012.

My office has my coordinates while I am in the USA and Canada.

Your prayers please for a good harvest during these meetings and for safe
travels.  May you also find time to rest and pray to thank our Lord for all
the blessings we have received here in the Ateneo de Manila.

Thank you.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ