[Blueboard] Jaime V. Ongpin Lecture on Maritime Philippines in the Asian Century

Jaime V. Ongpin Lecture Program Coordinator vsison at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 12 15:53:09 PHT 2012

Dear faithful attendees of the Jaime V Ongpin Annual Memorial Lecture,

Greetings. We are cordially inviting you to attend the Eleventh Jaime V.
Ongpin Lecture by Dr Jay L Batongbacal on the topic Maritime Philippines
in the Asian Century: Global Environmental Change, Regional Economic
Integration, Geo-political Realities, and Contested Legal Spaces.

October 30 2012, Tuesday
    8:30 AM to  9:00 AM  registration and coffee
    9:00 AM to 11:15 AM  lecture, reaction, and open forum
Veritas, 4F Professional Schools Building
Ateneo de Manila University
20 Rockwell Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City

The favor of a confirmation of attendance will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ria Sison
Coordinator
Jaime V. Ongpin Annual Memorial Lecture Program

Office of University Development and Alumni Relations
Faber Hall 201
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, 1108 Quezon City
Telephone 426-6001 local 4085, 426-6081/82
Facsimile 426-6080

ADMU_stdcolor_august_2010

 The President
Ateneo de Manila University

and

The Directors
Jaime V. Ongpin Endowed Fund Board

cordially invite you to

The Eleventh Jaime V. Ongpin Annual Memorial Lecture
on Public Service in Business and Government

Maritime Philippines in the Asian Century:
Global Environmental Change,
Regional Economic Integration,
Geo-political Realities, and Contested Legal Spaces
by
Jay L. Batongbacal JSD
Professor, College of Law, University of the Philippines

 Tuesday, 30 October 2012
9:00 A.M. to 11:15 A.M.
Registration 8:30 A.M. to 9:00 A.M.

Veritas on the 4th floor
Ateneo de Manila University Professional Schools
20 Rockwell Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati City

The favor of a reply is requested on or before 26 October 2012
Telephone 426-6081/6082 Mercy or Florie  ?  Facsimile 426-6080

Business or school attire

FACSIMILE REPLY

26 October 2012 at the latest please.

To           :   Office of University Development & Alumni Relations
                    Ateneo de Manila University

Fax         :   426-6080
              Telephone       :  426-6081/6082

Subject   :   The Eleventh Jaime V. Ongpin Annual Memorial Lecture
               on Public Service in Business and Government
               Maritime Philippines in the Asian Century
               by Jay L. Batongbacal JSD
                    Tuesday, 30 October, 2012, 9:00 A.M. – 11:15 A.M.
                                             Registration:  8:30 A.M. –
9:00 A.M.
                    Veritas, Fourth Floor, Ateneo Professional Schools
Building
                    Ateneo de Manila University, Rockwell Campus, Makati
City

         ___  I will attend The Eleventh Jaime V. Ongpin Lecture on 30
October 2012.

         ___  I would like a car pass for the Ateneo Rockwell Campus
                 basement parking. My vehicle plate is _________ -
__________.
                 Please fax the car park pass to me at fax number
______________.

         ___  Please fax to me a location sketch of the Ateneo Rockwell
Campus.

         ___  I regret that I will not be able to attend The Eleventh
Jaime V. Ongpin
                 Lecture on 30 October 2012.

_________________________________________   ________________________________

                          PRINTED NAME
                     TELEPHONE OR CELL PHONE NUMBER

_________________________________________   ________________________________

 E-MAIL ADDRESS                                         FACSIMILE NUMBER

To those who confirm attendance at the lecture and who would like
parking space at the basement car park of the Ateneo Professional
Schools, Rockwell Campus, a basement car park pass will be issued by the
Office of University Development and Alumni Relations of the Ateneo.
Parking space will be given on a first-come, first-served basis. A
basement car park pass and a location sketch will be faxed to you only
upon your request. A car park fee of Php 40.00 per vehicle with a car
pass will be for the account of the vehicle owner.  The entrance to the
basement car park is on Hidalgo Drive.