[Blueboard] [Christmas Gifts] Pathways Christmas Merchandise 2012

Marianne Fabian mfabian at ateneo.edu
Fri Oct 12 10:10:20 PHT 2012

*October 12, 2012*

To the *Ateneo Community*:

Dear Friends,

Warm greetings from Pathways!

Are you looking for a meaningful giveaway for this coming Yuletide season?

Pathways to Higher Education is very pleased to offer you our Christmas
Merchandise for 2012!

*Grains of Hope!* (1 kilo of vacuum-packed organic red rice) at *P180/pack*
*Winning Brew! *(250g pouch of "barako" coffee) at *P200/pack*
*
*
The red rice and ground coffee beans are packed by our Pathways scholars in
environment-friendly native bags, handwoven by a cooperative of women from
Quezon province.

With each gift bag of Grains of Hope and Winning Brew, you and your loved
ones participate in the mission of Pathways to assist more students from
public high schools towards fulfilling their dreams of attaining a college
education.

Your generosity and goodwill has helped sustain numerous Pathways scholars
through college for the past 10 years.

To place orders, contact us at *426-6001 loc 4046 / 920-0153*, or text *
Marianne* at *09178534835*. You can also order through email at *
info.pathways at gmail.com*

Please see the attached *poster* and *order form *for details and more
information on how you can order our Christmas treats for you and your
loved ones :)

[image: Inline image 2]

Thank you very much and more power to you!!

--
Pathways helps deserving but marginalized public high school students get
the college education they deserve.

---------------------------

*Marianne A. Fabian*
Project Officer for Institutional Relations
Pathways to Higher Education
Ateneo de Manila University
Tel. 426.6001 loc 4046 or 4048
Fax (632) 920.0153