[Blueboard] Thank You

cka at mathsci.math.admu.edu.ph cka at mathsci.math.admu.edu.ph
Wed Oct 10 08:29:48 PHT 2012

To the ATENEO Community:

Words cannot express how much we thank you for the expression of
sympathy and all the help you provided us during our moment of sorrow.

We are truly grateful for your friendship, love, kindness, support and
thoughtful gestures.

and kept vigil, gave financial assistance, sent flowers, attended the
mass and the funeral rites and who in countless other ways helped and
comforted us in our hour of bereavement.

Your generosity and thoughtfulness have touched us deeply. You helped
us bear our grief and sadness.  You helped us ease the burden of our loss.

MARAMING SALAMAT.

Sincerely,

Cora K. Alvarado