[Blueboard] UAAP Season 75 - Swimming Champions

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Thu Oct 4 11:27:18 PHT 2012

Memo to:        The University Community

Subject:           UAAP Season 75 - Swimming Champions

Once more (swimmingly), our swimmers dominated this season's swimming
competitions.  The Juniors Team won the championship for the 8th straight
year:   "8-peat."  Getty Reyes was chosen the Most Valuable Player.

The Men's Team won the championship.  Axel Ngui (1- BS Life Sciences) was
awarded Rookie of the Year.  The Women's Team won 2nd place.

The names of our champion swimmers:

JUNIORS ' Team

Miggy Arellano

Aldo Batungbacal

Paolo Bungar

CJ Castillo

Jeosiah Cainglet

David de Guzman

Edward dela Cruz

Vincent Dy

Joaquin Francisco

Christopher Dave Fua  Vince Martin

David Mendoza

Neo Villareal

Duncan Vinluan

Joshua Benzi Yang

Aga Olympia

Christian Pinto

Renzo Racadio

Getty Reyes

Matthew SiyCha

MEN'S  Team

Max Austria

Adel Barlisan

Robie Batungbacal

John Chantong

Michael Cocabo

Islau Dapat

Matteo Gancayco

Eric Lao

Karlo Lim

Nelson Henry R. Mejia

Axel Ngui

Gio Palencia

Micco Pesuena

Anjo Querol

Benjo Ramos

David Santos

Hubert Taguibao

Sean Tan

Chase Yao

WOMEN'S  Team

Nikki Ambulo

Jackie Cruz

Ramona Datu

Celina Gonzalez

Kaka Inton

Grazia Go

Cyd Cotingting Mei-Tzi

Jasmine Ong

Pia Ordono

Char Pedro

Meg Reyes

Gaby Rustia

Kezia Sarmiento

Rhean Share

Bernice Sing

Jenn Tumambing

Basille Uy

Kim Uy

Roanne Yu

Regine Yu

On behalf of the Ateneo de Manila, I would like congratulate our swimmers
for the honor they bring our alma mater.  We thank our coaches and
management teams and all those who support us with their kindness and
generous benefaction.

In this Marian month of blue and white, we pray Mary (stella maris, star of
the sea) to guide our way through the waves and to keep us constantly true.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ