[Blueboard] JesCom Job Vacancy: Graphics Artist

Jesuit Communications jcf at admu.edu.ph
Tue Oct 2 06:43:50 PHT 2012

Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc. (JesCom) is involved in the
production of audio-visual and print materials for evangelization and
education. We produce TV, video and radio programs, and publish books in
the following areas:
• Values and Religious Education
• Philippine Culture and History
• Socio-Political Issues
• Spirituality and Pastoral Ministry

We are currently in need of a Graphics Artist. Full time position.

Job Objective : Executes the "look" of JesCom products in all
promotional materials in different media

Reports to : Creative Director

Main Responsibilities :

1. Solicits all promotional materials needed for the year from all the
departments to determine needs for graphic design.
2. Prepares workplan and calendar for the year to ensure that all
requirements of the organization is met.
3. Designs at least 3 studies for all promotional materials, covers for
all Jescom products.
4. Finalizes designs and ensures that execution is accurate.
5. When needed, be able to tutor or teach a course on graphic design for
the Garage.
6. Updates and maintains websites.
7.. Performs other tasks from time to time.

Applicants may submit their resume to:

Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Building, Ateneo de Manila University Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Email corporate at jescom.ph  Tel No 426-5971
to 72 Fax no 426-5970

Jesuit Communications Foundation, Inc.
Sonolux Bldg., Seminary Drive,
Ateneo de Manila University,
Loyola Heights, Quezon City,
Philippines
Direct Line: (632) 426-5926
Trunk Line: (632) 426-5971 to 72 loc. 123
website: www.jescom.ph