[Blueboard] 7 Dec 2012: Thanksgiving Mass of Cardinal Tagle

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Thu Nov 29 16:47:36 PHT 2012

Memo to:        The University Community

Subject:           7 Dec 2012:  Thanksgiving Mass of Luis Antonio G Cardinal
Tagle, Archbishop of Manila

On behalf of the Ateneo de Manila, and in cooperation with San Jose
Seminary, I am pleased to invite you to join us in celebrating the Eucharist
to thank our Lord for the vocation of His servant, Luis Antonio G Cardinal
Tagle, Archbishop of Manila.

The thanksgiving mass will be held at the Church of Gesù on Friday, 7
December 2012, at 5:00 pm. The main presider and homilist will be the
Cardinal himself.

I look forward to seeing you in this celebration of our shared calling to
love Christ in others.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ